Latest In-Situ Stress Articles
Geotechnical Site Investigation
Stress Measurement in Rock Mass
Rocks buried beneath the earth’s surface are subject to a variety of stresses. Determining these stresses is very important in trenchless technology as they will...
By: Tabitha Mishra | Civil Engineer, Technical Content Writer
Why In-situ Pipe Coating is Changing the Trenchless Rehabilitation Game
Pipeline rehabilitation methods are commonly thought to be cured-in-place, fold-and-form liners, sliplining or spray-on coatings. An upcoming innovative process referred...
By: Sky Cato | Director of Operations for Internal Pipeline Solutions
The Hydraulic Fracturing Technique: Things You Should Know
There are many misconceptions and facts about hydraulic fracturing that the layman may not fully comprehend. Hydraulic fracturing, also known as fracking, is not...
By: Denise Sullivan | Technical Writer @ Trenchlesspedia
Don’t Miss the Latest From Trenchlesspedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights into every aspect of trenchless construction and rehabilitation. We create top educational content for and about the trenchless industry, insuring you have the knowledge you need for successful trenchless projects.
- Pullback Design in Horizontal Direction Drilling
- Everything You Need to Know About Hydrovac Trucks
- Fiber Installations: Your Ultimate Guide to Success
- The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- A Mud Engineer's Ultimate Guide to Drilling Fluids
- Design Considerations - Roads Rivers and Rail: Structural Culvert Rehabilitation
- Buried Water & Wastewater Pipes: Installation, Replacement and Rehabilitation Tips and Techniques