Latest Tunneling With Segments Articles
How Tunnel Boring Machines Work
The efficient modern tunnel boring machine (TBM) that smoothly slices through clay, rock and shale is a result of many failed attempts at making a machine that is...
By: Tabitha Mishra | Civil Engineer, Technical Content Writer
Balancing Soil Pressure During Microtunneling
When working on a trenchless project to install underground piping - the one thing you don’t want to happen is for the soil to collapse into the tunnel. If soil...
By: Phil Kendon | Technical Writer @ Trenchlesspedia
Don’t Miss the Latest From Trenchlesspedia!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get expert advice and top insights into every aspect of trenchless construction and rehabilitation. We create top educational content for and about the trenchless industry, insuring you have the knowledge you need for successful trenchless projects.
- Pullback Design in Horizontal Direction Drilling
- Everything You Need to Know About Hydrovac Trucks
- Fiber Installations: Your Ultimate Guide to Success
- The Ultimate Guide to Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicles and Robots
- A Mud Engineer's Ultimate Guide to Drilling Fluids
- Design Considerations - Roads Rivers and Rail: Structural Culvert Rehabilitation
- Buried Water & Wastewater Pipes: Installation, Replacement and Rehabilitation Tips and Techniques